Conflict counselling

If you have any conflicts or problems with your supervisor during the doctoral program, UZH offers different contact points that you can refer to:

The directors and coordinators of doctoral programs or graduate schools could serve as a first point of contact.

Central advisory services

Graduate Campus

Employee Assistance Office

Psychological Counseling Services

Association of doctoral students, postdocs and scientific employees

Confidants of the faculties in case of suspicion of unfairness in science


If you have any conflicts or problems concerning your doctorate, we recommend to act early on. It is worthwhile to get support promptly in stressful situations.